Are you looking for a singing and teambuilding workshop for your company or organization? Then you have come to the right place!
Through fun singing workouts and exercises, I bring out the best in everyone! To optimize even better energy and dynamics within the group of colleagues. For example, I have provided workshops at the Haarlem Conservatory and the PABO at the Inholland University of Applied Sciences.
I also have been coaching the Méér Muziek in de Klas team for a number of years now.
Singing together connects and trains your creative thinking to function even more effectively in your daily work. But above all, singing is just a lot of fun! You get to know your colleagues in a different way. And this can improve communication. After this workshop, the energy within your team will be even better!
In terms of content, this tailor-made workshop is very similar to my voice liberation workshop (Free as a bird). But during this workshop the focus is even more on connecting the group. Through voice and breathing exercises and rehearsing an accessible song. Unison or polyphonic.
In consultation, the workshop can be completely adapted to the questions and needs of the moment.
A few fun facts about singing at a glance. Research has shown that:
• Singing releases endorphins. The feel-good chemical in the brain that makes you feel happy. So singing works as a natural antidepressant.
• Singing reduces stress levels and improves mental state. Improved blood circulation and oxygen-rich blood flow ensure that more oxygen reaches the brain.
• It also helps you improve your sleep quality. Singing can help strengthen the throat and palate muscles, which helps stop snoring and sleep apnea.
• Singing strengthens your immune system
• During the workshop we work on your posture, which also improves your presentation skills.
• Singing helps you connect with other singers
• Singing helps you develop your communication skills.
• Singing is a great workout! Your lungs get a workout when you apply the right singing techniques and vocal projections. It also helps you train a stronger diaphragm and stimulate overall circulation.
Duration: 2 hours (negotiable)
Price: will be determined after consultation with the content of the workshop
Participants: 8 to 20 people
Location: at your company or organization. Or I can arrange a spacious studio in Amsterdam center, Amsterdam south, Amsterdam center/east
Level: for all levels